To these I'd just like to add Implementing REST Web Services: Best Practices and Guidelines, which I find useful for implementing REST based web services.
- "Best practices for Web services" series: Part 1 through Part 12 (developerWorks)
- "Web Services Architectures and Best Practices" (developerWorks)
- "Best practices for Web services versioning" (developerWorks)
- "Best Practices and Web services Profiles" (developerWorks)
- "Web services performance best practices" (WAS InfoCenter)
- "Web services migration best practices" (WAS InfoCenter)
- WebSphere Version 6 Web Services Handbook Development and Deployment (Redbook)
- Web Services Handbook for WebSphere Application Server 6.1 (Redbook)
- IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances Part III: XML Security Guide (Redbook)
- "Web services with SOAP over JMS in IBM WebSphere Process Server or IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus" (developerWorks)
- "Web services SOAP/JMS protocol" (WAS InfoCenter)
- "HTTP and JMS transport methods" (RAD InfoCenter)
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Web Service Best Practices
Bobby Woolf at IBM has a list of articles with best practices for working with Web Services. Most of these links are IBM resources.