- Ajax: A New Approach to Web Applications: This is where it all started (to be specific, the name - AJAX).
- AJAX for Java developers is an IBM developerworks series by Philip McCarthy. This series contains articles on how AJAX can be used to compliment J2EE Web applications.
- Mastering AJAX is an ongoing series on IBM Developerworks by Brett McLaughlin which introduces the central concepts of Ajax, including the XMLHttpRequest object.
- AJAX with J2EE: A sub-section in the Java blueprints on AJAX with Java Server Faces (JSF).
- AJAX patterns: An Ajax portal and homepage for the upcoming "Ajax Design Patterns" book (O'Reilly), with full text online
- AJAX Lessons: Simple AJAX tutorials and news.
- AJAX Freaks: This website exists to provide you with information to use while learning or developing AJAX.
- **Ajaxian: An excellent source of up-to-date information articles and tutorials and news on AJAX as it relates to .NET, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby ... and the list goes on. This would be a good places to start your search on AJAX.
- AjaxTags: A JSP tag library with some easy to use widgets for creating Ajax-enabled Web Forms.
- Here are my old blog posts related to AJAX:
Monday, February 27, 2006
As the support for AJAX grows, I thought it will be a nice idea to have a blog post with constantly updated lists of AJAX resource links. I will post the latest links to tutorials, articles, frameworks and other resources related to AJAX with reference to Java and JEE. Here are the links