- Autocomplete Retrieves a list of values that matches the string entered in a text form field as the user types.
- Callout Displays a callout or popup balloon, anchored to an HTML element with an onclick event.
- Portlet Portlet-style capability from a AJAX-enabled JSP tag.
- Select/dropdown Based on a selection within a dropdown field, a second select field will be populated.
- Tab Panel Enable an AJAX-based set of property pages.
- Toggle Uses images to create either a single on/off toggle or a sequential rating system.
- Update Field Updates one or more form field values based on response to text entered in another field.
- Area and Anchor Shows how to AJAX-enable any area of your page.
- Ajax DisplayTag Shows how to AJAX-enable DisplayTag
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
AjaxTags for Java Server Pages