- Download the latest version of JAD decompiler and set modify your path to add JAD_HOME directory.
- Download the latest version of JAD Eclipse from the link shown above and extract it to your eclipse plugins directory.
- Restart eclipse and configure JAD as follows
- In eclipse, go to - Window->Preferences->Java->JadClipse
- Set Path to decompiler to "jad" (jad is already in your path).Click Apply.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Jad Decompiler Plug-in for Eclipse
JAD Eclipse is an eclipse plug-in for the JAD Decompiler. The following is a quick description of how to setup JAD Eclipse (assuming you already have eclipse setup).