- Which user at what time attempted to access a given resource?
- Was the access attempt successful or did it fail?
- AUTHN - Authentication eventent
- AUTHZ - Access control even
- MAPPING - J2EE connector architecture credential mapping event
- ACCESS - J2EE web resource access event
- LOGOUT - Terminate login session eventnt
- SUCCESS - Request passed authentication and access control check
- DENIED - Request access was denied
- REDIRECT - Web request is redirected to the login page
- FAILURE - Security service provider failed while processing request
- INFO - Security service provider generated an informational message while processing request
- WARNING - Security service provider generated a warning message while processing request
- ERROR - Request generated an error condition
J2EE=EVENT=EVENT-OUTCOME=enabled/disabledEach event must be seperated by a ":". It will look like this:
J2EE=AUTHN=failure=enabled:J2EE=AUTHZ=failure=enabledMore information can be obtained at WebSphere Application Server Information Center or by downloading the IBM Security Auditing Service Technology Preview.